Botanica Search is a staffing services firm based in Atlanta with an outstanding reputation for connecting fabulous companies with talented professionals. We offer direct-hire and temp-to-hire placement services in healthcare primarily focusing on experienced technicians and medical office personnel. Our full-service hiring services give you access to our leading candidates and professional account manager collaboratively manage the recruitment process.
The Search Process
Using Botanica as your staffing partner helps with the tedious part of the hiring process – finding the best, most qualified and available candidates for your Ophthalmology, Optical or ENT practice.
Because we only work with Eye and Ear specialty practices we have an extensive database of qualified assistants. Our most common search is for Ophthalmic Technicians but we also place Ophthalmic Photographers, Front and Back Office Assistants, Billing Specialist, Audiologist, Optometrists, Optical Sales Managers and Dispensing Opticians.
We make it personal! We get to know your business so we understand who would be a good fit to your team. We handle all the time consuming tedious details and personally handle the entire process from request to offer to hire.
The Search Assignment
Once we decide to work together, your recruiting assistant will onboard your company to our process.
- Discovery – we get to know you, your office and your needs.
- Advertise – we post ads on on 100’s of sites to cast the widest net, including sponsored ads on premium sites like Indeed.
- Network – we network our 1000’s of contacts for referrals for your position.
- Deep Search – we search for qualified passive candidates (not actively searching) within our massive internal database, online resumes databases and LinkedIn that may be interested in your position.
- Review – we review all resumes for job history and required skills
- Rate – we rate candidates based on job match criteria.
- Verify – we verify interest of all candidates.
- Shortlist – we create a shortlist of top potential candidates.
- Rank – we rank the shortlist
- Phone screen – we conduct an initial interview by phone, notate our impressions and update the candidate’s rate and rank
- Background – we request professional references from previous employers
- Submittal to Client – we submit the top candidates for you to review, reject or request an interview.
- Coordinate – we assist with the interview process and candidate communications through our portal
- Testing – if requested, we can skill or personality test candidates, drug screen and process a background check for an additional charge.
- Negotiate – we negotiate salary and employment package
- Offer – we finalize the offer and acceptance
- Onboard – we assist in communication with your HR department and candidate.
- Guarantee – we guarantee the candidate for 60 days. Should candidate leave the position during that time, we will replace the candidate for no charge.
Why we do it:
Making the right fit is satisfying and is the joyful part of what we do. As recruiters, we enjoy people and watching the teams we work with flourish.
What we ask of you:
We are a contingent recruiting firm, meaning you only pay our fee when we’ve found and assisted you with hiring your new team member. To be successful we need to understand your office culture, the job details, personalities on the team, acceptable salary ranges, benefits and why someone would love working at your company or practice. The best candidates need to be intrigued and see the possibilities of joining your team. Having a relationship with you and truly understanding your business helps us create that vision and attract top talent.
Let’s get acquainted!
Direct hire positions are permanent, usually full-time positions with benefits. Botanica Search is involved during the recruitment and hiring process, but after an offer is accepted, the candidate goes directly on the client’s payroll.
A hybrid of temporary and direct hire, temp-to-hire is a way for clients and talent to test the waters. It allows potential employees to prove themselves to the company and see if the culture is a good fit. Likewise, it allows the client to test the candidate for a predetermined period of time. During the contract period, the talent is employed by the Botanica Search Employer of Record.